To download the custom ringtones you created using our app, enter the same email/ID you typed when you ran the app on your phone and select DOWNLOAD MY RINGTONES.
USING THE NEWEST VERSION OF the Apple Music app (formerly iTunes)? Apple has made some changes! Check out this article and pay attention to the bottom of the page where it says 'Move ringtones from the Apple Music app (formerly iTunes) to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch'
Help & Information
- iPhone owners: Specify .m4r format. YOU MUST download ringtones ON YOUR MAC or PC, open them with the Apple Music app (formerly iTunes) then sync your iPhone!
- Android, Windows Phone, Samsung Bada, and Blackberry users: Select .MP3 format. TO DOWNLOAD A FILE, RIGHT-CLICK on the down-arrow and select SAVE AS.
- Select Share to send ringtones to friends. TIP: Create a ringtone for THEIR PHONE to play when YOU call THEM!
- Ringtones are stored on our servers for about one week, but if you want to remove specific ringtones, click on the TRASHCAN symbol next to a ringtone. If your ringtone has been deleted, you can recreate it using the app.
- iPhone users MUST download ringtones on their Mac or PC then open them in the Apple Music app (formerly iTunes) and sync. This is an Apple requirement. NO APP is allowed to install ringtones. To open a .m4r ringtone file in the Apple Music app (formerly iTunes), EITHER double click on it or drag it into the Apple Music app (formerly iTunes) or right-click and specify 'Open With the Apple Music app (formerly iTunes)'. To change the default ringtone for all incoming calls on your iPhone, run the Settings app, go to Sounds -> Ringtone and choose one of the custom ringtones you created and synced. To change the ringtone for a contact, run the Contacts app, find the person, touch Edit and select Ringtone. Choose one of the custom ringtones you created with the app and synced.
- If your ringtones don't sync to your iPhone, check to see if you have the Apple Music app (formerly iTunes) set to manually sync your music, etc. If so, in the Apple Music app (formerly iTunes), you need to drag the ringtones to the picture of your iPhone, under Devices. Make sure you have the ringtone file saved to a permanent place on your computer, such as your Documents directory. Otherwise, if you have the Apple Music app (formerly iTunes) configured to NOT copy a file into iTunes when you open/import it, the ringtone will not be available once the original file is removed. BTW, this is the same as opening a Word attachment in an email without saving it. You should SAVE the file, THEN open it.
- When assigning a ringtone to a contact, if the custom ringtone doesn't play,
your cell provider might be transmitting Caller ID information differently than you have it stored for your Contacts. For example, you might have 123-4567 but you need the area code (and sometimes country code), i.e. "555-123-4567".
NEWS & PRESS RELEASES (via prMac)
|WIN PRIZES! Submit either a funny ringtone file created with one of our TEXT-TO-SPEECH Ringtone Apps or a video showing how you use 100sounds! Win your choice of cases, earbuds, headphones and more!|
Email the file to us, or if it is too big, upload to http://public.me.com/toddbernhard and email us at info@NoTieSoftware.com to let us know what the filename is and where to send the prize! Prizes include cases from OtterBox or Speck, headphones and earbuds from ZAGG, each worth $30 to $80!
|Check out Todd Bernhard's blog on iPhone Life Magazine!|
Mr. Bernhard, our founder, is a contributing editor for both the print and online publication!
|Make a fashion statement with your own NO TIE T-shirt!|
Ties serve no real purpose. We value functionality over the superficial. Join us and wear the No Tie shirt with pride!
A great resource for assistive technology including software and hardware such as mounts, cases, pointing sticks for your iPad and more!
The FUN way to stay informed! Featuring the best in editorial cartoons, humor columns and fake news, the Humor Times mercilessly lampoons lame politicians at every opportunity! Shows up in your mailbox once a month. Visit HumorTimes.com and order a free sample or a (cheap) subscription!